Antrim County Criminal Defense
Antrim County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges. If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault, or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to protect your rights. With over 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Bellaire and the surrounding area.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Antrim County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Antrim County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With over 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Antrim County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Antrim County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Antrim County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Antrim County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Antrim County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. As a Antrim County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel provide a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
Antrim County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 86th District Court – Antrim County, 205 E. Cayuga Street, Bellaire, MI 49615 231-533-6441
- 13th Circuit Court – Antrim County, 205 E. Cayuga Street, Bellaire, MI 49615 231-533-6353
- Antrim County Sheriff & Jail, 117 Grove Street, Bellaire, MI 49615 231-533-8627 (x3233)
1st Degree CSC Not Guilty
3rd Degree CSC Case Dismissed
Breaking and Entering Not Guilty
Confession Suppressed Not Guilty
Drunk Driving 3rd Case Dismissed
Felony Drug Charges Case Dismissed
Drunk Driving 2nd Full Acquittal
Work One-on-One with the Attorney
25 Years of Trial Experience
Honest Appraisal of Your Case - "No Surprises"
US Army Veteran
Flat Rates & Payment Plans