Patrick S. Fragel, Attorney at Law, P.C.
Distinguished Rating for Legal Skills and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell
Defending Michigan Criminal Charges
Former Prosecutor – 20 Years Experience
Once the Police accuse you of committing a crime, criminal charges soon follow. You need a Criminal Defense Lawyer who understands the criminal charges you are facing. Before you talk with the Police, you should always consult with an attorney first. What you say to the Police will be used to strengthened the criminal charges, not exonerate you.
The Police interview suspects to obtain evidence to support the criminal charges. What you say will be used by law enforcement to build a criminal case. By consulting with Attorney Fragel before you talk with Law Enforcement, you may completely avoid facing criminal charges. Attorney Patrick S. Fragel’s background in Michigan Criminal Law can assist you on key aspects of the case:
- We can arrange apolygraph exam to establish your innocence.
- Interview the police witnesses.
- Inspect the evidence gathered.
- Advise you on the legality of search warrants and your right to remain silence.
- Conduct a private investigation to build your defense.
- Obtain independent medical and scientific testing.
- Explain your version of events to the Police, without the risk of self-incrimination.
These are the steps law enforcement uses to prove your guilt. You are entitled to have a consult with a criminal defense lawyer each step of the criminal procedure.