Manistee County Criminal Defense
Patrick S. Fragel – Former Prosecutor
20 Years Experience
If the Situation is Urgent, Call 24 Hours a Day
Manistee County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when you are facing criminal charges.
With 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Bear Lake, Compmish, Kaleva, Onekama, Arcadia, Wellston and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Manistee County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for first time drug offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Manistee County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Manistee County Criminal Defense you Deserve:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Manistee County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Manistee County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to our defense strategy.
Manistee County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Manistee County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Manistee County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a case evaluation.
Distinguished Rating for Legal and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell
Former Prosecutor – 20 Years Experience
MANISTEE COUNTY CRIMINAL DEFENSE CONTACTS:
- 85th District Court, 415 Third Street Manistee, Michigan 49660 231-723-5010
- 19th Circuit Court, 415 Third Street Manistee, Michigan 49660 231-723-5010
- Manistee County Sheriff, 1525 East Parkdale Avenue, Manistee, MI 49660 231-723-8393
- Wexford County Jail, 1525 East Parkdale Avenue, Manistee, MI 49660 231-723-8435
MANISTEE COUNTY COURT HOUSE