Lake County Criminal Defense
Patrick S. Fragel – Former Prosecutor
20 Years Experience
If the Situation is Urgent, Call 24 Hours a Day
Lake County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
With 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Baldwin, Luther, Irons, Chase and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Lake County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating some offenders, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- Deferred Convictions and dismissals for first time drug offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Lake County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Receive the Lake County Criminal Defense you Deserve:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Lake County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is defined as a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Lake County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Lake County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Lake County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shoplifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Lake County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a case evaluation.
Distinguished Rating for Legal and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell
If the Situation is Urgent, Call 24/7
Lake County Criminal Defense Lawyer:
- 79th District Court, 800 Tenth Street, Baldwin, MI 49304 (231) 745-4614
- 51 Circuit Court, 800 Tenth Street, Baldwin, MI 49304 (231) 745-4614
- Lake County Sheriff, 1153 Michigan Ave, Baldwin, MI 49304 (231) 745-2712
- Lake County Jail, 1153 Michigan Ave, Baldwin, MI 49304 (231) 745-6201
Lake County Courthouse