Kalkaska County Criminal Defense
Patrick S. Fragel – Former Prosecutor
20 Years Experience
If the Situation is Urgent, Call 24 Hours a Day
Kalkaska County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault, marijuana or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to protect your rights and help keep you out of jail or prison.
With 20 years experience, Criminal Defense Lawyer Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Kalkaska, South Boardman, Fife Lake, Mancelona, Bear Lake and the surrounding townships.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Kalkaska County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Kalkaska County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Kalkaska County Criminal Defense you Deserve:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Kalkaska County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Kalkaska County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Kalkaska County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Kalkaska County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Kalkaska County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
Distinguished Rating for Legal and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell
Former Prosecutor – 20 Years Experience
Kalkaska Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 46th Circuit Court – Kalkaska County, 800 Livingston Boulevard, Gaylord, MI 231-258-3300
- 87th District Court – Kalkaska County, 605 North Birch Street, Kalkaska, MI 231-258-9031
- Kalkaska County Sheriff, 605 North Birch Street, Kalkaska, MI 231-258-8686
- Kalkaska County Jail, 605 North Birch Street, Kalkaska, MI 231-258-5245
Kalkaska County Court House