Patrick S. Fragel – Former Prosecutor
20 Years Experience
If the Situation is Urgent, Call 24 Hours a Day
Benzie County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges. If you are caught-up in a drunk driving charge, theft offense, serious assault, marijuna or drug charge, our firm will provide a criminal defense strategy to protect your rights. With 20 years experience, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan criminal laws effecting people in Bellaire and the surrounding townships.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Benzie Court system has special programs that focus on rehabilitating some offenders, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Benzie County Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Get the Benzie County Criminal Defense you Need:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Benzie County Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Antrim County Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to the defense strategy designed by Patrick S. Fragel.
Benzie County Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor is a crime that carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Benzie County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Benzie County Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation of your criminal case.
Your Benzie County Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 85th District Court, 448 Court Place, Beulah, MI 49617 231-882-0019
- 19th Circuit Court, 448 Court Place, Beulah, MI 49617 231-882-9671
- Benzie County Sheriff, 505 Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617 231-882-4484
- Benzie County Jail, 505 Michigan Ave, Beulah, MI 49617 231-882-0052 or 882-4483 x235