Roscommon Criminal Defense
Patrick S. Fragel – Former Prosecutor
20 Years Experience
If the Situation is Urgent, Call 24 Hours a Day
Roscommon Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel will help you avoid jail when facing criminal charges.
With 20 years experience as a Criminal Defense Lawyer, Attorney Fragel knows the Michigan laws effecting people in Roscommon, Grayling, West Branch and the surrounding neighborhoods.
Avoid Jail or Prison
Roscommon County has special programs that focus on rehabilitating people, instead of sending them to jail or prison. While such programs always depend on the Court’s approval, many people qualify for:
- Holmes Youthful Trainee Status for young offenders
- .7411 Status for Qualifying Drug Offenses
- DWI Sobriety Court Program
- Work Release, Tether and Treatment Programs (“Community Corrections”)
Contact Roscommon Criminal Defense attorney Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential evaluation. With 20 years experience, no case is too tough.
Receive the Roscommon Criminal Defense you Deserve:
- Affordable Attorney Fees – Payment Plans
- Arrange for a Bond Review
- Jail Visits After Hours and Weekends
- 24/7 Emergency Consultations
- Investigate Rehabilitation Options
Roscommon Criminal Defense – Felony Charges
A felony is a crime that has a potential prison term as the punishment. Roscommon Criminal Defense Lawyer Patrick S. Fragel has aggressively defended serious felonies such as negligent homicide, criminal sexual conduct, home invasion, in maintaining a drug house, manufacturing methamphetamine, delivery of morphine, felony drunk driving and assault with a dangerous weapon. Many Clients have been spared lengthy prison terms due to our defense strategy.
Roscommon Criminal Defense – Misdemeanor Charges
A misdemeanor carries a maximum penalty of a year in the Roscommon County Jail. Such charges include drunk driving, possession of marijuana, use of morphine, shop lifting, NSF Checks, and aggravated assault. While these crimes do not carry prison terms, a conviction can result in up to a year in Jail. Contact Roscommon Criminal Defense Lawyer, Patrick S. Fragel for a confidential case evaluation.
Distinguished Rating for Legal and Ethical Standards from Martindale-Hubbell
Former Prosecutor – 20 Years Experience
Roscommon Criminal Defense Contacts:
- 82nd District Court, 500 Lake Street, Roscommon, MI 48653 (989) 275-5312
- 34th Circuit Court, 500 Lake Street, Roscommon, MI 48653 (989)275-4776
- Roscommon County Sheriff, 111 S. Street, Roscommon, MI 48653 (989) 275-5101
- Roscommon County Jail, 111 S. Second Street, Roscommon, MI (989) 275-9070
Roscommon County Court House